Need some help with registering or ordering?
We've answered some FAQ's below but if you need any more help please contact us using the CONTACT INFO below
To order on this website you will need to register first. Registration provides us with the details we need to process your order and all details are held securely and never shared with anyone. Registration also enables you to track the progress of your order and to view your previous orders. It also enables you to save items in 'Wish Lists' so that you can easily come back to them at a later date. To register please click ''Create an Account' (top right corner on our home page) and enter your details where requested
Please note: This website was created in January 2019 and if you were registered on our old website you will need to re-register on this new website. Login details used on our old website will not work on this site until you have registered here first
Already registered but having problems logging into your account?
We suggest re-setting your password. You can always switch it back to your original one once you’re logged in.
1) Click 'Sign in' (top right corner on our home page) OR the ‘Forgot Password’ button near the bottom of our homepage (under ‘My Dinky Rugs’)
2) Enter your ‘User Name’ (the email address you used when you registered)
3) If you can’t login, click the ‘Forgot Password’ button The system will send a Verification Code to your email address and you should enter this code in the relevant place along with your User Name. It’s vital to enter the code correctly so we suggest you copy and paste it. If you don’t receive the verification code please check your spam/junk mail, and double check that your email address was entered correctly
4) You can now set a new Password. The password can be changed whenever you wish once you're back into your account
So that your password is as secure as possible our system requires it to have:
At least eight characters in total
At least one digit (a number from 1 – 9)
At least one upper case character (capital letter) and at least one lower case character
At least one symbol, for example: ! ? £ % & * @
1) Find the item you require. You can use the 'Search' function, or view the relevant page or category to see all similar products
2) Select the correct size and colour etc. from the drop-down menus (if applicable), alter the quantity box if you require more than one of the selected item, then click 'Add to cart'
3) To check what's in your 'Cart', and to finish your order, click the link at top right where it will show the number of items and the total value
4) Click 'Proceed to checkout'. Check that your order is correct and alter if necessary. The 'Shipping' charge will be added at this point and if there are options available for your order there will be a drop-down menu and an option can be selected, 'Express Delivery' for example. Click 'Next'
5) Check your addresses for Billing and Shipping are correct. Add any notes, or requests for delivery, or additional details about your order in the 'Notes' box. Tick the box to accept our Terms and Conditions. Then click 'Complete Order' to be directed to our Sagepay Payment page
PLEASE NOTE: If you ask for your order to be left without signature, at your gate for example, the parcel will be deemed to have been delivered to you at this point and the responsibilty for it will be yours once the delivery person has left
6) Select the type of card you would like to use, enter your card details, then click 'Confirm card details'. Please note that at this point the payment is not complete and if left at this point your order will not be processed
7) Check all details are correct, then click 'Pay XXXX GBP now' to send your payment
9) You can track the progress of your order through your account. Once we are dealing with your order it will be marked as 'Pending'. It will be marked as 'Shipped' once it's on it's way, and you will receive a 'Order shipped' email to let you know too. Depending on how we send your order you may receive further emails from our courier about delivery
10) Your order should arrive within 3 working days of your 'Shipped' email. Please notify us if you haven't received your order after 5 working days, or after 7 working days for overseas orders
Please let us know if you have any problems with our website, or ordering, and we’ll be happy to help